[Framers] Recommendations for RoboHelp training

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Mar 4 10:22:00 PST 2020

If you do decide to go with RoboHelp, last I checked Adobe has still
not documented how to link FrameMaker source to RoboHelp (i.e. to use
RH as an add-on rather than importing FM source). I created this as a
model. See fm_link_to_rh.pdf for detrailed instructions.

http://lauriston.com/fm10_link_to_rh9.zip