[Framers] Resp. HTML issue

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 11:53:18 PDT 2020

Whelp, after 30 minutes on the phone with Adobe, we got it fixed at the
cost of removing my existing FM profile and starting out with a new one.

Very annoying.

Basically something became corrupted in the profile, which is located here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker

My profile was in a folder named 14.  Renaming this to something else makes
Frame create a new one when you next restart it.

I was able to restore my PDF preferences just by specifying my Print
preferences in the Distiller dialog.  Restoring my HTML customizations was
only a little more complicated.  I made sure the Publish to HTML process
was working soundly using a new default STS file.  Then I closed Frame,
replaced the default STS with a copy of my custom STS, then restarted
Frame.  Seamless so far.

At least my STS file didn't become corrupt.

Still annoying.