[Framers] uninstall trial version

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:50:54 PDT 2020

Hi Framers,

After my IT folks botched it, I must uninstall the trial version of FM2019
without damaging the still-functional FMv11 that runs in my virtual Windows
7.

(The trial either tries to launch, shows the splash screen for a bit, then
shuts down; or opens with the "trial expired" message, then will not accept
any credentials/codes I enter even though the full version was installed
and running a year ago....)

No search engine (including Adobe's) gets past promotional and
not-my-version results. Does anyone have a pointer to some instructions,
caveats, etc., for a Mac person who doesn't know a DLL from an EXE? ;-)

Thank you,
Karen