[Framers] Acrobat glitches

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 12 13:58:50 PDT 2020

 Mine is a Windows 10 system and I use Firefox as my browser. And no, I did not change any browser or other settings. After seeing replies by Messrs. Coatsworth and Lauriston, I checked the Firefox "Options" settings.

And sure enough, pdf files were set to be handled by something other than Adobe Acrobat 9.0.  I now have it set correctly and it works properly again.

Just curious, but could have/did Adobe Reader do this? I had made NO other changes before this started happening.
Thanks, you guys!
-- Ken in Atlanta

Send messages to framers at lists.frameusers.com
Visit the list's homepage at  http://www.frameusers.com