[Framers] Applying different paragraph tags to same element

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Fri Mar 20 11:26:15 PDT 2020

Brenda,
    Do you have the /Structured Application Developeor's Guide/? If not
download it and the accompanying reference manual from
https://www.adobe.com/devnet/framemaker.html. They are the two documents
available under the "Structure Application Development" heading.
    Look up "context rule". You can apply different paragraph formats
from the paragraph catalog or simply change individual paragraph
properties based on context.
     --Lynne

--
Lynne A. Price