[Framers] [EXTERNAL] ANN: Ride for Roswell and FrameMaker Automation

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Mar 30 12:30:26 PDT 2020

Hi Tom,

How about my ImportFormatsSpecial? It allows you to import User Variables and not System Variables (and vise versa). This allows you to import User Variables into your documents without clobbering existing System Variables like Running Header/Footer variables.

See http://www.frameexpert.com/store/

Thanks,
Rick