[Framers] running H/F

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Mon Mar 30 15:58:24 PDT 2020

Hello Tom,

not sure if this helps, but do you know that you can add multiple paragraph format names in your Running H/F definition? Separated by comma (I think). FM will pick up the first available form your content. So, for example, if your definition is <$paratext[Heading1,HeadingNN,TOC_Heading]> it will pick up Heading1 from a regular chapter, HeadingNN from your preface and TOC_Heading from your TOC. Or whatever naminhg you use.

This way you can use the same H/F variable for different documents in your book and don’t need to restore after importing variables.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel