[Framers] Problem with searching for a specific condition when using condition "expressions"

Barry.Meislin at nuvoton.com Barry.Meislin at nuvoton.com
Wed May 6 00:56:47 PDT 2020

Greetings,
Working in a book, I have a condition (let's call it "XYZ") set as "shown" in a (book-wide) condition expression.
I imported the expression (containing many other "equations" besides showing "XYZ") to all the files in a book.
Some (but not all) of the files in the book have text and/or tables with condition "XYZ". (The condition, however, appears in the list of conditions for all files in the book.)
When I do a book-wide search for condition "XYZ" it does NOT find any instances of that condition in any of the documents (even though the condition exists in some of them, perhaps only in tables, however---might that make a difference?).
When I limit the search to a document-wide search for "XYZ" in a document that contains "XYZ", it does find the condition (in that document).
Note that although a book-wide search does not work for condition "XYZ", it does work for other conditions (besides "XYZ") in the book, when doing a book-wide search.
Is this a known bug/feature?
Thanks in advance....

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Nuvoton is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Nuvoton shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Nuvoton.