[Framers] Using vector images in Frame

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Nov 30 12:31:22 PST 2020

Interesting!

Converting a raster image to vector format usually is fraught with problems, so I wonder how well these folks do it. They claim to do JPG -> SVG conversions too.

(Of course, converting from vector to raster is normal - "on the fly" from vector to display or print during the rendering provides the best outcome, of course.)