[Framers] PDF Setup Tags Tab

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:38:52 PDT 2020

Hi Framers,

Trying to get FM2019 to generate a compliant, tagged PDF.

I went to configure the Tags tab in the PDF setup dialog. The very first
style tag/format I want to add as a First Level Heading is missing from the
pull-down list. It's my chapter heading style, so it's already in the
paragraph catalog of (and used on the first page of) every file in the
book. Still, I imported and re-imported the styles/formats from other
documents in the book to the first; saved and resaved the files and the
book; closed and reopened FM. This style did and still does appear in PDF
Setup's Bookmarks and Distiller tabs as expected. But I can't make it show
up in the Tags tab.

Any clues?

Running FM2019 version 15.0.5.838. I know there are updates up to #7, but
still waiting for my IT to confirm if and which updates have been made to
this install (maybe through #4?).

Thank you,
Karen Robbins