[Framers] Oh for the Good Old Days

rick at rickquatro.com rick at rickquatro.com
Mon Oct 5 11:30:33 PDT 2020

It seems like most software programs have a "golden version" before feature
bloat or performance decline. For me, FrameMaker 8 was that version. Good
performance, especially with FrameScript and acceptable Unicode support.
Don't get me wrong, there are some things to like about recent versions, but
I loved the simplicity of the pre-Adobe interface.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-729-6746
rick at frameexpert.com