[Framers] Oh for the Good Old Days

Böðvar Björgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 04:07:17 PDT 2020

I had to increase the settings for my displays to 120% so I could read
(with my glasses) my FM12. However this increase had some other effects on
FM12 which I just have to live with.
Everything nowadays seems to be made for the 20 years old with 2020
eyesight! Mustn't we, the seniors, go for a protest rally in Silicon Valley
and Redmond?
Otherwise I like the 12 a lot. Rocksolid. All my previoust versions have
crashed from time to time, but the 12 almost never.

Hope you find your solution.

Kindest of regards,
Bodvar

mán., 5. okt. 2020 kl. 12:31 skrifaði Steve Rickaby <