[Framers] Adobe Job Options

Doug dbailey4117 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:50:23 PDT 2020

Running Frame 2017 on Windows 10.

We use a customized PDF Job Options file.

I started a new project today, and when I went to use FIle > Save as PDF,
the PDF Setup for Selected Files dialog defaults to a Job Option named
Adobe PDF Preset 1.joboptions.jobo instead of my customized Job Options
file.

All my other projects still use the customized file by default.  It's only
this one that defaults to this unknown file.  I can set it to use the
customized file with two mouse clicks, but I have to fix the Bookmarks by
hand.  Very annoying.

Can anyone give me a clue why this is happening?  Where are these
customized job options files stored?  Why do different projects use
different job option files?

Thanks,

Doug