[Framers] Weird spacing in PDF output

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:46:01 PDT 2020

This is only happening with 2 entries in the entire TOC. In the TOC, they
look identical to all the other entries in the TOC. I've checked the
paragraph tags in both the original files and the TOC files and they are
the same. But in the PDF created from that TOC, the text for those two
headings is weirdly spaced for the word Software.

I've posted this to the Adobe FrameMaker forum, with pictures. If anyone
has an idea, I'd appreciate it. It's a little thing, but it looks bad.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/framemaker/weird-spacing-in-toc-after-conversion-to-pdf/td-p/11427776?page=1

--
Lin Sims