[Framers] Weird spacing in PDF output

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Sep 14 15:10:02 PDT 2020

Hmmm ... I don't know if the attached screen-capture will come through on this list, but this is the message I get.

It is a pop-up window from Adobe Acrobat that says "The font 'SourceSansPro' contains bad /Widths."

Needless to say, most of the info on those pages does not show at all ...

I will try another PDF program, and also see if I can delete/reload the font on my system to "cure" this issue.

A question though: shouldn't I expect the font to be "embedded" in the PDF to begin with? Which might likely mean a source problem?