[Framers] image background problem

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Fri Sep 18 05:49:48 PDT 2020

Hi Ken,

support for transparency is better with newer FM versions, I’m not sure how FM10 yet supports PSD. Transparency should be supported when saving the PSD as EPS in Photoshop.

In any case: be aware that transparency is NOT previewd on screen. Even not with newer FM versions (I think only from FM2019?). To test the transparency you need a PostScript printer - or print to PDF using a PostScript printer driver. If you use any non-postscript printer (inktjet etc) transparency won’t work.

Vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel