[Framers] (Re)install Frame 12 and Acrobat Pro 10

Jeff Coatsworth Jeff.Coatsworth at jonasclub.com
Mon Sep 28 10:44:58 PDT 2020

Depending on your licensing model, your installation media may be available through the licensing server or your Adobe.com account.

You'll need to deactivate FM on the old machine first.

On the new machine, load Acrobat Pro first & keep an eye on FM so that it doesn't clobber the Acrobat version with the "headless" one that ships with FM.