[Framers] FM10 templates

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:22:29 PDT 2021

For those who do have more recent versions of FM, Adobe put their
professionally designed templates back in the installation, those same
templates can be found in:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe FrameMaker 2020\Samples\MoreSamples

Ken, it's probable that those very templates are still installed on your
computer if you have FM10. I don't remember if they were accessible through
File > New > Explore Standard Templates, but I have distinct recollections
of a nice little popup that lets you choose between them, and they'll be in
whatever your current version of Frame is, so no messages about updating to
the current format.

On Wed, Aug 4, 2021 at 12:42 PM A Craig <acraig at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi Ken:
>
> I found this link (" The Adobe FrameMaker Template Series is a collection
> of over 150 professionally designed templates "): [
> https://www.frameusers.com/tools/ | https://www.frameusers.com/tools/ ]
>
> Alison

Lin Sims