[Framers] Appearance of graphics in the generated PDF

Fred Ridder docudoc at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 10:04:28 PDT 2021

I suspect the answer is that whoever is creating the equations does not have (and does not want to have to pay for and learn how to use) a FrameMaker license.

But a perhaps less stupid question is whether it's possible and practical to use a free-standing equation editor (e.g., MathType, MathMagic) or a tool that is based on LaTeX (e.g. LyX)?  The LaTeX approach is kind of PITA because even the best tools are only WYSIWYM (what you see is what you mean​), but most professinals consider the end result to be the best quality available.

-FR