[Framers] LaTeX equation support - was "Appearance of graphics in the generated PDF"

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Aug 6 12:48:21 PDT 2021

I find equation creation in LaTeX incredibly powerful, but does need some experience since it is not WYSIWYG as you note. But, once you use it for equations, other WYSIWYG tools appear very limited.

I do not know LyX, but for me, the ability to see the output PDF from LaTeX source text (in seconds!) side-by-side within TeXStudio is so easy, I would not consider any other way anymore - for the kinds of docs I worry about anyway.

YMMV, of course!