[Framers] Appearance of graphics in the generated PDF

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:06:06 PDT 2021

I think I found the answer for how to get the PNG files to a higher quality:

   -

   In Word, under File / Options / Advanced / Image Size and Quality, check
   "Do Not Compress Images in File" and change the default output to High
   fidelity.
   -

   In the Save As dialog box, Tools / Web Options / Pictures, choose a
   screen size in higher quality such as 1920x1200 and set pixels per inch to
   120 ppi.

This is from:
https://superuser.com/questions/1282555/saving-word-file-as-html-decreases-quality-of-equations

--