[Framers] Appearance of graphics in the generated PDF

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Fri Aug 6 20:20:21 PDT 2021

Ummm... I thought about going outside the box and searched the web for
extracting images from PDF. One of the interesting results suggested using
Export all images from within Acrobat. Of course, one needs to start by
saving or exporting the Word source document to PDF. I don't have a running
version of FM to import an exported TIFF, JPG, or PNG and evaluate the
result. Could be worth a try. IIRC, this isn't one of the methods you've
mentioned.