[Framers] Appearance of graphics in the generated PDF

tammyvb spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Sat Aug 7 11:54:32 PDT 2021

Yea. It was one of the first things that Rick had me try

we saved the word document to a PDF and opened it up and the equations aren’t being recognized as an image they’re being recognized as text.

I appreciate all the thoughts and input it really does help maybe we will eventually stumble on some thing though

Sent from my iPhone. Pardon the typos.