[Framers] FM 10 on a new computer.

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 10 14:55:51 PDT 2021

 At least something to think about when that time arrives.

    On Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 5:54:29 PM EDT, Fred Ridder <docudoc at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Ummm, how does $29.95/month or $359.88/year (with the generous 0% prepayment discount...) translate into "a grand (or whatever)" for a FrameMaker subscription? Sure, that's pretty steep if you're only working on a single contract, but it's less than half the single-license purchase price in the pre-subscription days.

-FR