[Framers] FM 10 on a new computer.

techwordsmith at gmail.com techwordsmith at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 12:49:47 PDT 2021

I recall when hardware was way more expensive than software. No longer. Also, the subscription model is like leasing a car, and does not work for me. I went back from Photoshop and Illustrator to CorelDRAW! Because of this. It looks like I am phasing out my irregular use of FrameMaker, too, though not by choice, but by external circumstances. I remember the FM 6 paranoia, but, honestly, how much longer can this product persist?

Cheers,

Sean