[Framers] FM 10 on a new computer.

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Aug 11 17:41:59 PDT 2021

Ten years ago I found that Flare did an excellent job of
"round-tripping" a FrameMaker book. There was one minor thing that got
lost, they might have fixed that since. The book in question was very
clean, absolutely consistent formatting with short, minimalist sets of
paragraph and character tags and no direct formatting. Might not have
been such a good experience with messy source.

Affinity Publisher's certainly far cheaper than any other page layout
program I know of. Do they not have a free trial?