[Framers] Superscript and Subscript

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 19:28:00 PDT 2021

Alison,

I can’t quite tell if you have too much space or not enough space (see red text in your message). The only thing I remember is that you can lock the line spacing so that these elements that stick up or down don’t affect the leading at all, but that usually makes things cramped. That option is usually used where the designer wants the lines to always line up across a multi-column layout.

Craig