[Framers] Table Style: Including a Minimum Row Height

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 11:40:28 PDT 2021

<checks>

Nope. There's no place on the table designer to do that, and when I changed
the row heights on a table and updated the style, it still came in with the
standard 0/14 for minimum and maximum.

I've found the Autotext plugin from Silicon Prairie to be a great tool for
things like table formats I use all the time. It's pretty cheap and worth
the effort of setting up.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 2:29 PM A Craig <acraig at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Is there a way to set the minimum Row Height in a Table style?
>
> Every time I add a table using my "General" style (and I have lots of
> them), I have to manually set the minimum Row Height to 5.5.
>
> Is there a way to automate this setting by somehow including it in the
> Table style?
>
> Alison

Lin Sims