[Framers] Adobe Acrobat Pro XI Distiller issue

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Dec 9 18:32:05 PST 2021

Windows 10, 64-bit system. Adobe Framemaker 2019, perpetual license.

Since the cows have come home, I print a FM book to .ps to a watched folder,
and then w/ Acrobat Distiller open and set to the correct joboptions file, I
distill the .ps to a PDF. It has worked like a charm all the way through
yesterday when boom - now the book is distilled to about 93% w/out errors
and then Acrobat Distiller just closes. NO error  message, nada, zip, zilch.

I have changed ABSOLUTELY nothing on my system, taken no updates, etc.

I have absolutely NO idea why/how this got started, but I am in desperate
need of getting this figured out because I have a specific joptions file
that I must use for each client book (fonts that must be embedded in the
PDF) and with using the Save As PDF option in FM, how on earth do I apply
the right joboptions?

Any and all help is sincerely appreciated.

Regards,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com