[Framers] Finding an imported graphic of a specific type

tammyvb spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Dec 30 07:59:13 PST 2021

They are imported and linked and they all are in specific folders; however, I also needed to know what specific chapter each of the PNG’s was in and I got that after generating the list because it gave me the figure number for each graphic and the figure number indicated the chapter.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone. Blame Steve Jobs for any typos.