[Framers] contractor opportunity

Carol J. Elkins celkins at critterhaven.biz
Tue Feb 16 10:16:17 PST 2021

Framers, now that I have retired, I need to port one of my previous
clients over to a new contractor. The main project is a well-behaved
but complex Framemaker book that is updated yearly and output to PDF.
The client also has ongoing editorial projects, so contractor must
have strong editing skills. This client would prefer someone who, in
addition to being an advanced Framemaker user (4+ years) also knows InDesign.

If you meet these qualifications, please contact the following (and not me):
Katey Revak  katey at revakandassociates.com