[Framers] Adobe Flash Player EOL - How can I still embed video in FM documents saved as PDFs?

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Jan 14 15:52:03 PST 2021

If Flash still runs on your machine, can it export the videos to a more
common embeddable format?

If it can't export, perhaps you can run the videos in Flash on your machine
and record them with another tool. Yeah, lots of work, but probably easier
than starting from scratch.

If the existing tutorials are interactive and take user input, well...