[Framers] Turning on automatic spell checker in Framemaker 2019

tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Thu Jul 22 14:13:17 PDT 2021

Thanks Reng.

I know this is crazy, but initially, I did not see that option. I closed and
opened FM, but. .  I closed FM, rebooted, and then opened FM and now all the
options in my dialog boxes in my Workspace setup are showing up again.

And sorry for the delayed thank you. My "wonderful" (dripping sarcasm here)
email provider switched platforms in June and all of sudden this month, they
sent out a notice about adding extra security and emails to this list were
being quarantined and I wasn't aware! (other issues resulted as well.)

Just think "wolverine in a steel cage," by the time that I called them and
got through to Tech Support who couldn't tell me how/why this started but
they are "aware of the issue" as I guess they are getting just inundated w/
calls about this.

Tammy Van Boening
Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com