[Framers] How do I edit the personal dictionary in FM 12?

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Sun Jul 25 23:07:57 PDT 2021

Hi Tom,

When you write your dictionary to a file, you can edit it with a text editor and delete all misspelled words. Then import the file to replace your current dictionary.
All is explained in the online help:
https://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/using-framemaker/user-guide/frm_text_tx-dictionary-functions-dialog.html

Before your start checking, you can also write all unknown words to a file, edit this file and merge it with your dictionary.
That's often faster than walking through your FrameMaker file or book.

Best regards

Winfried