[Framers] Adding a word to FM dictionary

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Mon Jul 26 16:20:29 PDT 2021

Hi, Tammy!

I've been a Mac user for years, so my wild Windows guesses are all from
memory.

A few other stabs:

* Have you tried restarting Windows in "safe" mode?

* Have you tried a different font? Are there any non-standard characters in
the text?

* On the chance that there's a bad hardware/memory/drive problem, have you
run diagnostic utilities, logging in as a different user, moving RAM
modules to different sockets, and/or removing and reinserting RAM and drive
connectors?