[Framers] Adding a word to FM dictionary

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Mon Jul 26 22:17:16 PDT 2021

Hi,

When I check this in FM 2019 and 2020, "potential" is not flagged
as misspelled with UK or US English.
Your error message is:
"You cannot add potential to a dictionary. To add potential to a dictionary, first deselect the corresponding Find setting in the Spelling Checker Options dialog box."

What are your Find settings in the Spelling Options
(the options on the left side of the dialog)?
Had you changed anything here?
What happens, when you change this back to Default?

Best regards

Winfried