[Framers] Does new FrameMaker actually split footnotes acros

Michael Heine mheine at uwo.ca
Thu Jun 10 13:56:57 PDT 2021

Slightly off-topic, but related: for the past 14 or so years I have used
one of Rick Quattro's most excellent concoctions to convert footnotes
into endnotes (cross-references). Works without issue, including the
capabiliy to revert back to actual footnotes. - Doesn't solve the FM
footnote issue, of course. Beginning with Frame 5, I have submitted more
RFEs on this than I'd care to count, but ...
Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Heine