[Framers] Does new FrameMaker actually split footnotes across pages? and SetPrint Qs

Reng Winfried w.reng at carecom-solutions.com
Fri Jun 11 05:46:27 PDT 2021

Hi Wendy,

Yes. Thank you for your comments!
When you can create a virtual box on your PC, you can install a test version of FrameMaker 2020 there.

SetPrint is a little freeware utiliy. Just download the dll and copy it into the specified folder.
Create a small text file SetPrint.ini (as described on the SetPrint website) and put it into  the same folder as the dll.
Then close and restart FrameMaker.
That's it.
https://sundorne.com/FrameMaker/Freeware/setPrint.htm

Best regards