[Framers] [EXTERNAL] Backups

Tom Beiswenger tom.beiswenger at emhartglass.com
Thu Jun 17 08:34:33 PDT 2021

I swear by Rick Quattro's ArchiveES and Convert Documents add-ons. ArchiveES archives the complete book, including graphics and text insets, and maintains the integrity of all links and cross-references in another location. We then run the Convert Documents on the archive to add mif conversions of all of the FM files to the archive, which makes it easier for us to work across platforms with other users, especially translation agencies.

________

Tom Beiswenger
Mgr. IB Technical Documentation Project Manager

Bucher Emhart Glass
Emhart Glass Manufacturing Inc.
74 Kahler Road North, Horseheads, NY 14845, USA
T +1 607 735 2600, D +1 607 735 2551
M + 607 769 4779
bucheremhartglass.com

LinkedIn