[Framers] Backups

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Fri Jun 18 08:15:04 PDT 2021

Hi, Rick! FrameMaker and the FM user community owe a lot to dedicated
innovators like you. Take a well-deserved bow.

Sue, thanks for mentioning the package feature. I stopped using FM early in
this century, so it's good to know that the developers have continued to
innovate useful features. If only they could devote a little more time to
some of those ancient bugs and perpetually wish-listed feature
requests....  :)