[Framers] can someone take the reins?

Carol J. Elkins celkins at critterhaven.biz
Sat Jun 26 12:49:41 PDT 2021

At 01:10 PM 6/26/2021, Peter Gold wrote:
>I believe domain owners' contact information is publicly available
>at the registrar.

The phone number on the domain registration is the number I left a
message for. On Monday, I will contact Finite Matters and see if they
can put me in contact with him.

The folks on this list are just simply great. I've had several people
respond off list and as soon as I make the last-ditch effort to track
Brad down, I'll get a couple of the new volunteers trained up. We are
going to have to figure out a more long-term solution for domain
ownership, though, so finding Brad is a priority for me. I'm hoping
he will be willing to transfer the domain to someone else.

Carol