[Framers] can someone take the reins?

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.com
Sat Jun 26 12:58:29 PDT 2021

I'd like to echo all that's been posted on this thread, and thank Carol and Rick wholeheartedly for all they've done.

Alas, I'm in the same position as Carol, theoretically retired and no longer using FrameMaker much. But I remain eternally grateful to this group for helping me attain the dubious heights of designing and documenting a structured FrameMaker writing environment from a standpoint of pig ignorance (70+ pp of docs). And to all of you who contributed articles while I edited the FrameMaker slot for the UK's ISTC: you know who you are.

I really, really hope that FrameMaker doesn't go the way of Interleaf, which sort of disappeared between the leaves, fell to the forest floor and became compost. FrameMaker deserves better.

--
Steve