[Framers] can someone take the reins?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Sat Jun 26 13:35:06 PDT 2021

Definitely don’t want to wait for the domain to expire. When that happens it’ll likely get scooped up by domain squatters who will change a fortune to get it back.

Might want to contact the current web host and explain the situation. They may be able to help. Especially if they are also the registrar.

...scott

Sent from my phone. Please excuse any typos or unexpected brevity.