[Framers] Error Message Explanation

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Nov 3 10:02:50 PDT 2021

That's what I've been telling you. You're using 5.5.6, a release
that's 23 years old this month. Of course it can't import a lot of
formats created later. Which includes variants of formats such as
.jpg, .gif, .bmp that did exist back then.

I would not expect Adobe to make any statements about software that old.