[Framers] Graphic Getting Cut Off

cuc tu cuc2u at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:23:24 PDT 2021

Hi All,

We have a mysterious graphic issue. We place a 10x7mm frame to house an Illustrator (AI) graphic at the beginning of a heading1 with the position at insertion point and -7pt above baseline. It's been this way for years without an issue, but now we save as a PDF file and the top half of the graphic is cut off.

We have an identical heading that was spawned from heading1, named heading0. This exists for sole purpose of eliminating that heading from the TOC. If we copy the entire paragraph and then change the heading1 para format to heading0, the problem goes away (and vice-versa). We have deleted the heading1 format and respawned it from heading0, and the problem returns.

I'm stumped.

Thanks, C2