[Framers] Error Message Explanation

Carrie Baker carriebak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:17:49 PDT 2021

Well, in another tech writing list we were discussing End of Life and End
of Support.

I would definitely think that that version of frame has reached those, so I
guess Adobe would just be happy to hear that it still works.....

Frame did great things, and if it more or less works for you, then that
shows it is a good tool