[Framers] Graphic Getting Cut Off

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Thu Nov 4 12:12:27 PDT 2021

FM calculates space between paragraphs by honoring the larger of Space
Below and Space Above. If the cut-off occurs only when certain paragraph
formats precede the problematic Heading[#] perhaps the Space Below is the
cause.

Another possibility is that there's an invisible character in the first
line of the Heading paragraph with the graphic that's affecting the space,
baseline, or leading.

Oh, yeah, perhaps the paragraph property setting that constrains the
line-height setting to fixed (can't remember the exact name) is the issue.

Is it possible that the cloned paragraph format properties aren't exactly
alike?

And, finally, if the content was imported into FM from another application,
or from an FM document whose author wasn't meticulous about maintaining
formats, there may be sneaky sinister differences or overrides at work. It
is Halloween season, isn't it? ;)