[Framers] Graphic Getting Cut Off

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 13:47:29 PDT 2021

Assuming you have the full version of Acrobat installed, you should see it
as an available printer.
If so, you can eliminate a few keystrokes by selecting Print in Frame,
picking the Adobe PDF printer, making sure that Print to file is NOT
checked, unchecking the System fonts, and hitting it.
Frame/Acrobat will pop up a file name box, specify it, and you're done.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358