[Framers] Purchase options

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 11:31:12 PDT 2021

2020, and 2019 (I think) are now both subscription only.

No change in the set up though -- all applications in the TCS, including
Frame are installed locally.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358