[Framers] Frame vs InDesign

Gillian Flato gill6034 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 16:34:40 PST 2021

Frank,

InDesign is for fluffy, glossy, shiny marketing slicks. Frame is a workhorse for Tech Pubs.

I suggest that you make a table:

| Feature 			| Frame 	| InDesign 	| Purpose
Conditional Text       |  X         |                       | Required for write once, publish many
Variables			|  X         |                        |  Enhances consistency and accuracy
etc.

Lay it out for them. List all of the features that you require and which software contains the feature. Also explain what the feature is for.

Good Luck,

-Gillian